Muse at Wembley September 2010

I said I would get the photos from the Muse show at Wembley on here. It has taken a little longer than I thought but I am glad to show them here. They are such a great band and the show was mind blowing. wasnt sure what the quality of the shots would be like. I knew we were going to be up high, and not sure how close to the stage we would be. I was also not sure if they would allow the camera through, but with all phones being camera's these days it is not worth their effort to cause a fuss.I took my old Canon and80-200lens, that i havent used for ages, and had given to my husband to use.
I had to pump it to a 1600 iso but i am really pleased with some of the photos, and the sharpness, as i was shooting at 200 most of the time, and i was surrounded by people jumping up and down around me, and bouncing me around.
The stage was incredible, and it projected different images and colours throughout the show.




































0 comments: