October Wedding

I wanted to share with you some of the photos from the wedding that I did on the 1st October.
Your remember the cute couple whos engagement shoot I did on the beach? Well they got hitched in unseasonably glorious hot weather under rich blue skies!

Kerrie the bride looked stunning and her dress looked fabulous like it had been made just for her. I remember thinking before the wedding 'I wonder what sort of dress she will have on', and when I saw her I realised it couldn't have been anything else as it just looked wonderful on her. It showed off her lovely figure and was so feminine.
Jason looked dapper in his wedding finery, and it was if they had a special arrangement with the trees and the season and there wedding colours and bouquets matched the rich autumn colours of the trees exactly!

They got married in a beautiful medieval looking church in Selsey near the beach, with large beautiful grounds.
I was allowed to shoot in the church and could stand at the front to the side of the couple so I could catch their emotions. There was a beautiful quality of light in the church which gave everything an almost creamy glow!
Then after the group shots were done I sneaked the couple off for a couple of quick romantic shots before they were whisked away in the white rolls royce.

The reception was at Chichester Golf club, and the scenery was gorgeous. The club had also kindly given us permission to have some shots in a golf cart to get some more fun photos.

They were so gorgeous together and so in love that I had a big lump in my throat several times during the day.
After a hearty meal of roast turkey and melt in your mouth gammon, it was followed up with apple and blackberry pies, served with big jugs of custard!

The room was then cleared ready for the dancing. The couple had a live band, with the singer being their friend. They had prepared a lovely first dance, and were just glowing with happiness as their day drew to a close.

Thanks for letting me part of your day, it was a pleasure to witness two people so in love with each other start their new future together.




























Always ....... Asmartartz xx

0 comments: