just a quickie

The time is racing past, and even though things are manic at work and I am currently coming home too tired to do much of anything with my photos;  a nice long break where i can get some bits done, and have a spruce up of my sites is nearly upon me (Thursday in fact). In theory we will be heading back down to Sussex for 4 days on Boxing Day to be with Gareths family, and catch up with some friends. I will have the laptop though, and get a selection of images saved onto various memory sticks so i can do some catching up in those quiet moments.
It is that time when you start thinking about the coming year, and for me who lacks will power and doesnt reeally get into the whole New Year resolution thing (you only feel more dissapointed in yourself when your new sparkly promises fall by the wayside) have actually had a deep long think about how life has been for the last couple of years, and what potentially could be happening next year, and it does feel like time for a shake up and a re-evaluation of what i am doing and where i think it is heading.
I feel that it will be a new direction, for this blog at least, and a scary laying it on the line kind of honesty, that i hope i can learn from, and other people might find useful too.
Right, that is much lunch hour over so it is back to the ....... keyboard!
Always Asmartartz x

0 comments: