Wedding party

I had the pleasure of attending a friends Wedding party a couple of weeks ago. we have been friends since school, but like a lot of people had lost contact for periods of time, and then would get back in contact and drift away again. I am pleased to say that we are now making more of a concerted effort to stay in contact and see each other.
As such I was pleased to get an invite to her wedding party in Surrey. The ceremony had already taken place a few weeks ago, with a small number of family gathered to witness, but this was a night for family and friends to have fun. They had the party in the gorgeous venue The Old Rectory in Cheam, and though I didnt use to live far from there, and spent a lot of time in that area I was never aware of this place that was right in front of my nose!
I took my camera along to get some relaxed shots of the evening. I have not had a chance to go through and edit any of the pics yet really as there has been a lot going on, but thought I would post a couple of the venue. Then after the couple have seen their photos I will get some more up.




The lovely looking cupcakes were made by a cake maker to the stars and she has made cakes for recent celebrity weddings!

0 comments: