squeezably soft


Well, time has flown past while i have been thinking, i must update my new blog!
So here i am though time has passed, there is not lots of new exciting things to rave about.
Well Easter has been and gone, and got some nice time off work, which i spent a good couple of lounging out in the sun, instead of updating my blog or putting my receipts into date order! hmmm tricky choice, sun or accounts!
Have had my first Mr Whippy ice-cream of the year while sat in said sun in a park with my husband and it was good!
But as the weather has predictably turned cold again, it has forced my hand and i am back beavering away.
Today i had a product shoot, though this one stretched the old creative matter as I tried to make it look, well slightly more interesting than it was. In the end though i just settled for a straight no frills shoot, as no one that would be viewing the images would appreciate it.
Today i have mostly been photographing toilet rolls! Different brands of toilet rolls, though it was hard to see the difference! The glamorous life of a photographer!
But hey, it was something new to do, and as i have found my self photographing mould spores quite voluntarily in the past, it wasn't that strange!
Oh and i ordered a new lens today! I am very excited and hoping it should be here over the weekend. A lovely 50mm f1.4, since people have been raving about this lens so much.
Catch you later
A

0 comments: