love at first click




























































My lovely new 50mm lens has arrived, and although admittedly I have not gone out with it loads yet, BUT I did stick it straight on my camera and do some test shots.
It was indeed love at first click, and the lens was as great as the reviews had said. The pictures were clear and sharp and bright, and it was a joy to use.
I have attached a couple of the test shots taken with my new lens.

Also on my way to and from work on a new route that i have chosen, i came across this really interesting gate. An interesting gate you say to yourself, are you really sure about that? It is a gate that has obviously been lots of different colours over the years, but has not been given the love and attention that it needs in its old age. it is beautifully weathered and the different colours of paint is flaking away. Something abstract and colourful.

0 comments: