loads of stuff!

That is how it feels, which is why I have not been posting anything recently! Got lots different styles of shoots under my belt recently and now I have a ton of editing to do!
Will get some photos up here soon.
Have taken some shots at a friends wedding, though I wasn't the photographer but said I would send them some of the pics of the day. Although I kept out of the way, as I was not the official photographer, the photographer seemed to see me as a threat, and I was surprised that he would be so rude and patronising to a guest at a wedding! Not the sort of behaviour I would expect!

Have photographing my friends little girl again, and she is a serious cutie, and looks very much like Boo out of Monsters Inc!
Then the weekend just gone was one big shoot 'em up.
With a Burlesque style shoot with a lovely model on Saturday, and then the 2nd part of my couples engagement shoot on Sunday. I am pleased to say that Sunday was warm and dry, which was a relief as we were on the beach, but the same could not be said for Saturday, so our shoot was restricted to various locations inside!
Hope you are all well, and had a good weekend too.
Be back on again soon, with actual photos to show!

0 comments: