Glastonbury, WaterAid & Moving house!

Hi guys. 
It feels like ages since i have been on here last! It has been quite a manic summer, but now things are slowly settling back down into a normal pace again. It has given me time to breath and look around.
I was very fortunate this year to have the opportunity to go and work at Glastonbury for WaterAid. I have never been to Glastonbury before, even though all my friends told me i would love it, because of my hippy nature! They were right! It was incredible, and just was an amazing release for me, and i spent a large amount of the time wandering around covered in lovely glitter and oohing and ahhing at fairy wings and dancing like a loon in the sun to bands i love!!! 
It was great to work for WaterAid, and feel really proud to have been part of it. I was working on the ShePees and you got to meet lots of lovely people. 
Two days after getting back we moved house! Not everything was packed so it was a long and stressful day and am very thankful to Gareths parents who helped us move (who will now run for the hills screaming if we tell them we are moving again). We are now all in though, and it feels like a home already, and I (we) have a garden!!! The office is nearly finished being unpacked  and only have a few boxes around me as i type this. But the desk is functional, my music is playing and i can find my camera's so it is fine.
I have got some pics from Glastonbury below. The quality of the shots is AWFUL, and will be upgrading my compact at the earliest convenience, which has to be before i go and see Muse in September!
Now things are more settled I will try and get on more regularly now! Have a good week.  
Andrea
Glastonbury 2010
braided hair!
Pyramid stage in the evening waiting for the Gorillaz
cool hairband that I got!

0 comments: